High Purity Materials
Thin Film Substrates
Home > High Purity Materials > Indium > Indium Oxide (In2O3) Powder
Indium Oxide (In2O3) Powder
Amorphous indium oxide is insoluble in water but soluble in acids, whereas crystalline indium oxide is insoluble in both water and acids. The crystalline form exist in two phases, the cubic (bixbyite type) and rhombohedral (corundum type),Thin films of chromium-doped indium oxide (In2−xCrxO3) are a magnetic semiconductor displaying high-temperature ferromagnetism, single-phase crystal structure, and semiconductor behavior with high concentration of charge carriers. It has possible applications in spintronics as a material for spin injectors.
Chemical Properties of Indium oxide
|Melting Point:||1,910 ℃|
1. Indium can be used to produce CIGS thin film solar cells.
2. Indium tin oxide (ITO) is used to make transparent conductive layer for TV, computer screen or monitor.
3. The silver indium cadmium alloy can be used as the neutron absorption control rod of an atomic reactor.
4. Indium metal improves the critical current density of Magnesium diboride superconductor.
5. Indium can use to prepare III-V compound semiconductors, high purity alloys, dopants, indium seals, ITO, nuclear radiation safety monitoring, electrical contact elements, solders, solar cells, etc.
Click to download datasheet about Indium Oxide (In2O3) Powder
Unable to find the required data sheet? Click here to send an email and get it.
Click here to get answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).