Thin Film Substrate
Crucible are usually used in the laboratory to contain chemical compounds when heated to extremely high temperatures. Crucibles are available in several sizes and typically come with a correspondingly-sized lid. And crucibles and their covers are made of high temperature-resistant materials, usually including ceramic crucible, alumina crucible or an inert metal crucible.
AEM Deposition provides crucibles with all kinds of materials and sizes. We also provides customized services, which enable us to customize parts and components according to different customer requirements.
If you want to get the price of crucible or other information, you can click the “inquiry” button to fill in the inquiry form or send email to [email protected].com by your own mailbox, our sales will reply you as soon as possible. And if you need an uncommon material, shape or size, you can do the same to see if we can meet your specific requirements.
For a listing of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Crucibles, please see this link: Crucibles FAQ.
Classifications of Crucible
Main Applications of Crucible
1. Analysis of coal.
2. Melting of the metal.
3. Analysis and firing of chemical raw materials.
4. Analysis and melting of glass.
5. Analysis and firing of rare earth materials and mineral;.
6. Firing of high temperature items such as ceramic products and melting of single-crystal raw materials.
7. Evaporation, concentration or crystallization of the solution.
Precautions for use of Crucible
1. Crucible can be directly heated, but can not be quenched after heating. It should be removed with the crucible clamp.
2. Crucible should be heated on the clay triangle.
3. Crucible must be slowly baked to 500 degrees Celsius before use. And crucible should be placed in a dry place after use, and avoid rain intrusion.
4. Feeding in raw material should be based on the capacity of the crucible, avoid crowded too tight, so as to avoid thermal expansion of the metal cracked crucible.
5. When taking out the molten metal, it is best to scoop out with a spoon, try to use fewer calipers. The caliper and other tools should be consistent with the crucible shape, and avoiding local stress is too large to shorten the service life.
6. The service life of the crucible is related to the usage, strong oxidized flame sprayed directly to the crucible should be avoid, which will make crucible material oxidation and shorten the service life of crucible.