The Terms and Conditions set out below shall apply to AEM branded products and services. AEM shall be entitled to amend at any time in its absolute discretion the terms and conditions by posting them on this website in amended form with a note of the date when such amendments shall take effect. Your continued use of the website after the date any amendments shall take effect shall be construed as your acceptance to such amendments.
All orders are subject to availability. Prices of products do not include freight and packing, VAT or import duties where these are applicable.
Price and other information provided is subject to change without notice, and prices may be changed up to the time of delivery. While every effort is made to keep information provided by AEM up to date, AEM will not be liable to you or anyone else if errors should occur in information provided on this website.
The following information is required to process an order:
1. Billing & Shipping address, consignee and contact number.
2. Product Name, quantity and amount.
The order can be confirmed by email or signature on PO.
Invoices should be paid based on agreements and customers must themselves pay any bank charges that are incurred in making the payment. Full payment instructions are set out on the invoice.
Receipt of products
Packaging and products should be inspected immediately upon receipt. Notification of damage, shortages or defects should be given immediately by e-mail or call.
Return & replacement policy
1. AEM warrants to the buyer, for a period of thirty (30) days after the materials are received by buyer, that its products meet the specifications expressly defined in writing as find in its catalog, certificates of analyses, or written proposals prepared by and authorized by AEM's representative. AEM Limited does not guarantee any end-use results for any of its products.
2. All orders can be accepted for refund or replacement if the products cannot meet the specifications of COA or written proposals prepared by and authorized by AEM's representative. Detection data have to be provided to our technical team.
3. Products cannot be returned without prior authorization from AEM. Please contact our Customer Service department for return shipping instructions.
1. The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images information and other content, are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, and all intellectual property rights in them belong to AEM, or are licensed to it.
2. AEM authorizes you to use the Content on this website solely for the purpose of purchasing product from us or promoting our products, but you are not permitted to use the Content in competition with us or our products.
3. In order to provide our customers with as much supporting information as possible, there may be pages on our website that link to third party internet sites. AEM is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
4. All users of the AEM website are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Condition in their entirety.
5. Nothing in these terms is intended to provide any rights to third parties to enforce any term."