Thin Film Substrate
Lutetium Sputtering Targets (Lu)
|Color/Appearance||Silvery White Metal|
|Melting Point (°C)||1652|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.164 W/cm/K|
|Thermal Expansion||9.9 µm/(m·K)|
|Type of Bond||Indium, Elastomer|
Lutetium resists corrosion in dry air, but not in moist air. Lutetium is the last element in the lanthanide series, and it is traditionally counted among the rare earths. Lutetium is sometimes considered the first element of the 6th-period transition metals, although lanthanum is more often considered as such. Lutetium is not a particularly abundant element, although it is significantly more common than silver in the earth's crust. It has few specific uses.
Lutetium Sputtering Target, Purity is 99.9%; Circular: Diameter <= 14inch, Thickness >= 1mm; Block: Length <= 32inch, Width <= 12inch, Thickness >= 1mm.
Other Infomation of Lutetium Sputtering Targets
• Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) and physical vapor deposition (PVD) display
• Competitive pricing
• High purity
• Grain refined, engineered microstructure
• Semiconductor grade
Three-layer electrolytic process
• Melting and casting
Electrical resistance furnace - Semi-continuous casting
• Grain refinement
• Cleaning and final packaging - Cleaned for use in vacuum
Protection from environmental contaminants
Protection during shipment
• Planar circular targets up to 18'' (457mm) diameter
• Planar tiles up to 48''(1200mm) X 15.75''(400mm) for larger target configurations
• Smaller sizes also available for R&D applications
• Sputtering target bonding service
Click for a downloadable datasheet on the Lutetium Sputtering Targets (Lu)
Can't find the downloadable datasheet you need? Click here to send email to get it.
Click here for answers to some of the most common questions we get asked.