Thin Film Substrate
Microelectromechanical (MEMS) and microsystem developers worldwide trust AEM Deposition to provide high-performance MEMS glass wafers and substrates for their prototype and production processing.
AEM Deposition offers MEMS glass wafers and polished glass substrates, both structured and blanks, in standard and non-standard sizes through 8” (200 mm). Our existing capability will support production of 12” (300 mm) MEMS glass wafers.
AEM Deposition glass wafers set the standard for quality and precision, allowing you to focus on the critical details of your process and design rather than the quality and consistency of your supplier parts.
AEM Deposition glass wafers and substrates are used in a wide range of MEMS applications, including pressure sensors, inertial measurement units, DNA analysis, and implantable sensors.
1. High-quality surface finish, with little or no subsurface damage, providing superior anodic bonding performance.
2. Tapered or straight-walled round, square, and odd-shaped vias and cavities.
3. Minimal chipping at feature entrance and exit.
4. Precision tolerances.
AEM Deposition's experienced staff is knowledgeable regarding MEMS processes and applications and is qualified to assist you in solving your most complex MEMS development challenges. Our technical team can help you select the glass micro-fabrication processes that are best suited for your application.
1. State-of-the-art, high-quality wafer-level machining.
2. World-class quality and customer service.
3. Quick turnaround on RFQs and jobs to accelerate your development activities.
4. Willingness to support development initiative with custom customer-based R&D.
5. Ability to precision align to pre-existing machined features or metallization on your substrate.