Thin Film Substrate
Large Sizes & Diverse Display Types In the FPD (Flat Panel Display) Market, We Constantly Work to Maintain a Stable, High-Quality Material Supply.
We do the following to ensure our customers have stable, high quality materials needed for flat-panel displays.
- We obtain materials from sources all over the world.
- Our quality control facilities and system support large targets (supports G8 generation and even super-large glass substrates).
- We work along with the Chiba Institute of Super Materials to ensure that ideal materials are provided to customer production processes.
- We support sputtering targets for all fields including TFT, OLED (LTPS: Low-temperature polysilicon) and touch panels.
- Ultrasonic defect testers ensure meticulous quality assurance.
- High-reliability metal bonding technology
- Large sputtering targets are very heavy so technology for bonding to a cooling plate (backing plate) is extremely important.
- Low-particle targets
- Attaining high uniformity by adjusting the metal microstructure
- Cu-Mg-Al Alloy for Low-Resistance Copper Wiring
- Ideal target for deposition forming in low-resistance wiring processes. (Stacking structure uses Cu-Mg-Al alloy as adhesion layer for pure copper film)
- Good adhesion to glass substrates, oxide layers (ITO, etc.), and silicon system under layers (SiO2).
- Wet etch processing is easy because the copper material is similar to the wiring layer material. (Processing can also use etching solution (single fluid) not containing hydrogen peroxide or fluoric acid.)
- Low-cost process
- Inexpensive target material
|Application Field||Materials||Purpose of Use|
|Low temperature poly-Si TFT materials||Al(5N) & Al alloy||Wiring materials|
|High temperature poly-Si TFT materials||AlSi(5N) & AlCu(5N)||Wiring materials|
|Rear projection televisions||Ti(4N5)||Electrode/barrier materials|
|High-definition monitors||WSi||Electrode materials|
|PDP||Al(5N) & Al alloy||Wiring materials|
|PDP-TV||Cr(3N)||Barrier/ adhesion film materials|
|Mobile terminals||Ag & Ag alloy||Reflective/ electrode|
|Al & Al alloy||Wiring/electrode|
|FED/SED materials||Al(5N) & Al alloy||Wiring materials|
|Monitors/TVs||Cr(3N)||Barrier/ adhesion film materials|
|Various precious metals(4N)||Wiring materials|
|STN, color filter materials||Si & SiO2(4N)||Insulating/under-layer material|
|Mobile phones/terminals||Cr(3N)||BM materials|
|Ag alloy(4N)||STN reflective electrode materials|
|Amorphous Si-TFT materials||Al(5N) & AlCe alloy||Wiring materials|
|Cu(4N) & Cu alloy||Wiring materials|