Thin Film Substrate
Indium Tin Oxide Sputtering Targets (ITO)
|Material Type||Indium Tin Oxide|
|Symbol||In2O3/SnO2 90/10 wt %, ITO|
|Melting Point (°C)||1,800|
Max Power Density*
|Type of Bond||Indium, Elastomer|
General Information of ITO Sputtering Targets
Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) sputtering target is widely used in the formation of electrically transparent thin films, which adopt direct current magnetron sputtering process for electrodes in flat panel displays, solar cells, gas sensors and so on. In order to improve ITO thin film property, ITO sputtering target requires high purity, homogeneous microstructure, high density and high electrical conductivity. ITO sputtering targets were fabricated using In2O3-SnO2 mixed powders and tin doped indium oxide powders.
Material Notes of ITO Sputtering Targets
Circular: Diameter <= 14inch, Thickness >= 1mm
Block: Length <= 32inch, Width <= 12inch, Thickness >= 1mm
Types: Planar sputtering targets, Rotary sputtering targets
Target Bonding Service is recommended for these ITO targets. Many materials have characteristics which are not amenable to sputtering, such as, brittleness and low thermal conductivity.
This ITO sputtering target may require special ramp up and ramp down procedures. This process may not be necessary with other materials. Targets that have a low thermal conductivity are susceptible to thermal shock.
Recycle of ITO Sputtering Targets
Other Information of ITO Sputtering Targets
• FPD, Touch Panel,solar cells, LED
• Special glass, Freezer glass
• Precision optics
• High purity and high density
• Custom Sizes Available
• Good roughness of target surface and low particle
• Experienced application technolohy team
• Manufacturing - Hot pressed - Sintered, Elastomer bonded to backing plate
• Cleaning and final packaging, Cleaned for use in vacuum,
• 99.99% Minimum Purity
• Planar, rotary, Slug avaliable
• Variety composition such as 90/10,93/7,95/5,97/3,98/2 etc.