Metal powder injection molding technology is a new near net shape forming technology of powder metallurgy, which introduces modern plastic injection molding technology into the field of powder metallurgy.
It has characteristics like, uniform structure, excellent performance, and low production cost. It can be widely used in biomedical devices, office equipment, automobile, machinery, hardware, aerospace, and other industrial fields. Further details are as follows:
1. Computers and its auxiliary facilities: Such as printer parts, magnetic core, striker pin, and driving parts.
2. Tools: Such as drill, cutter head, nozzle, gun drill, screw milling cutter, punch, socket, wrench, electrical tools, and hand tools.
3. Household appliances: Such as watch case, watch chain, electric toothbrush, scissors, fan, golf head, jewelry chain link, ballpoint pen clamp, cutting tool knife head, and other parts.
4. Parts for medical machinery: Such as dental orthoses, scissors, and tweezers.
5. Military parts: Missile tail, gun parts, warhead, drug shield, and credit parts.
6. Electrical parts: Electronic package, micro motor, electronic parts, and sensor parts.
7. Mechanical parts: Such as cotton loosening machine, textile machine, edge curling machine, and office machinery.
8. Automobile and marine parts: Such as clutch inner ring, fork sleeve, distributor sleeve, valve guide, synchronous hub, and airbag.
AEM provides all kinds of metal powder and spherical powder suitable for metal powder injection molding technology. If you are interested, please click the link in the table below for more details.