Lithium Sputtering Targets (Li)
|Color/Appearance||Silvery White, Metallic|
|Thermal Conductivity||84.8 W/m.K|
|Melting Point (°C)||180.54|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion||46 x 10-6/K|
|Theoretical Density (g/cc)||0.534|
Max Power Density*
|Comments||Corrodes in air.|
Lithium is highly reactive and flammable, and is stored in mineral oil. When cut open, it exhibits a metallic luster, but moist air corrodes it quickly to a dull silvery gray, then black tarnish. It never occurs freely in nature, but only in (usually ionic) compounds, such as pegmatitic minerals which were once the main source of lithium. Due to its solubility as an ion, it is present in ocean water and is commonly obtained from brines. Lithium metal is isolated electrolytically from a mixture of lithium chloride and potassium chloride.
Lithium Sputtering Target, Purity is 99.9%; Circular: Diameter <= 14inch, Thickness >= 1mm; Block: Length <= 32inch, Width <= 12inch, Thickness >= 1mm.
Other Infomation of Lithium Sputtering Targets
• Chemical vapor deposition (CVD) and physical vapor deposition (PVD) display
• Competitive pricing
• High purity
• Grain refined, engineered microstructure
• Semiconductor grade
Three-layer electrolytic process
• Melting and casting
Electrical resistance furnace - Semi-continuous casting
• Grain refinement
• Cleaning and final packaging - Cleaned for use in vacuum
Protection from environmental contaminants
Protection during shipment
• 99.999% minimum purity
• Planar circular targets up to 18'' (457mm) diameter
• Planar tiles up to 48''(1200mm) X 15.75''(400mm) for larger target configurations
• Smaller sizes also available for R&D applications
• Sputtering target bonding service
Click for a downloadable datasheet on the Lithium Sputtering Targets (Li)
Can't find the downloadable datasheet you need? Click here to send email to get it.
Click here for answers to some of the most common questions we get asked.