Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) is a kind of advanced ceramic, can be produced with 99.999% purity in high density. It is the ideal material for furnace, electrical, microwave, and semiconductor components.
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) crucibles are widely used in MBE growth of semiconductor materials because of the materials' high purity, chemical inertness, thermal stability, low outgassing, non-wetting characteristics, and long lifetime. The working temperatures of PNB can go up to 1500°C, and the maximum temperature decreases with rising chamber pressure.
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride Crucible Information
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) Crucibles
LEC, MBE, VGF
"a" 60 "c" 2 W/m°C
2x105 D.C. volts/mm
Metal Impurity Content
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride Crucible Characteristics
- High purity
- High compositional homogeneity
- Uniform wall thickness (circumferential direction)
- The easily adjustable thickness (axial direction)
- Excellent durability
- Minimal outgassing at high temperature and vacuum
- Good thermal conductivity and high insulation resistance.
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride Crucible Application
- Semiconductor single crystal and III-V compound synthesis
- Profiled and shaped graphite coating
- Used to the synthesis of GaAs, GaP single crystal
- Vaporize a variety of materials including Gallium (Ga) and Aluminum (Al) for epitaxial growth compound semiconductors.