AEM produces Titanium Aluminum Sputtering Targets by the advanced hot isostatic pressing process. These are commonly used in hardware tool coating, decorative coating, semiconductor components, and flat display coating. Reason of this usage is high ductility (Long service life), high thermal conductivity, and homogeneous microstructure.
Titanium Aluminum Sputtering Targets Information
Titanium Aluminum Sputtering Targets
Circular: Diameter <= 1500 mm x 500 mm;
Rotary: Length <=2000 mm, Thickness: <=15 mm;
Targets Type: Planar sputtering target, Rotary sputtering target.
Titanium Aluminum Sputtering Targets Analysis
AEM Deposition offers Titanium Aluminum sputtering targets with high purity. The analysis approaches we use includes:
1. Metallic elements analyze using GDMS.
2. Gas elements analyze using LECO.
More Information on Titanium Aluminum Sputtering Targets
• Powder preparation
• Hot isostatic pressing
Annealing, micrography, machining
• Cleaning and final packaging - Cleaned for use in vacuum
Protection from environmental contaminants
Protection during shipment
• 99.5% minimum purity
• Customized compostions of TiAl targets available (Al: 10at%-90at%)
• Smaller sizes also available for R&D applications
• Sputtering target bonding service
Related Products of Titanium Aluminum Sputtering Targets