Avanced Engieering Materials produce Titanium Aluminum sputtering targets by advanced Hot isostatic pressing process. Titanium aluminum sputtering targets are common used in hardware tool coating, decorative coating, semicondutor components and Flat display coating due to the porperity of high ductility (Long service life), high thermal conductivity and Homogeneous microstructure.
Titanium Aluminum Sputtering Target Information
Titanium aluminum sputtering target (Ti/Al)
Circular: Diameter <= 1500 mm x 500 mm
Rotary: Length <=2000 mm, Thickness: <=15 mm
Targets Type: Planar sputtering target, Rotary sputtering target
Analysis of Titanium Aluminum Sputtering Target
AEM Deposition manufacture titanium aluminum sputtering targets with high purity, The analytical methods we use includes:
1. Metallic elements were analyzed using ICP-OES.
2. Gas elements were analyzed using LECO.
Other Information of Titanium Aluminum Sputtering Target
• Powder preparation
• Hot isostatic pressing
Annealing, micrography, machining
• Cleaning and final packaging - Cleaned for use in vacuum
Protection from environmental contaminants
Protection during shipment
• 99.5% minimum purity
• Customized compostions of TiAl targets available (Al: 10at%-90at%)
• Smaller sizes also available for R&D applications
• Sputtering target bonding service
Related Products of Titanium Aluminum Sputtering Target